Friday, November 21, 2008

just talking

i been sittin around here at Albuquerque NM for about 3\4 hrs now I've been doing a whole bunch of nuttin except playing on my yearbook page,copying pic,listening to music,changing stuff around on everything,and talking to my lovely wife on the phone,but i hadn't been talking to rooster because he wont answer his phone buy the way if anyone See's rooster telling i need to talk to him but if he don't call I'm alright you know i know he knows i don't harp on nuttin cause that's the way i role just ask rooster he knows how i ROLE but anyway i been having lots of fun sittin here tonite I've only had about 4 bums come up to the door i done heard every reason under the sun why they need money that's alright they know every reason i need money to haha so in other words what I'm trying to say is don't ever park on party row at the flying J in Albuquerque NM but any way i had a real good day today i haven't been rushed at all i just trashed around today i didn't leave Oklahoma city OK til 11 am this morn i drove about 550 miles to here and tomorrow all i got to do is go about 450 miles to kingmen AZ and I'll tickled to death but anyway i guess rooster ain't gonna call so i can quit stalling I'm going to bed y'all please remember love thy neighbor as thy self do that and i think the world will be a better place bye bye baby 10-4 over and out

No comments: