Tuesday, November 18, 2008

fun in the sun

we'll I've been from the house to ocala fl to Adel GA so far this week but the week is still young i already know i got to go to Monroe GA then to Carthage mo for Fri and then i don't know but one good thing about my job is that the world is at my fingertips i could go n,e,s,w i could go in any direction but you know everybody really has the same options that i do because everybody has choices to make all the time i make choices what road to take on the interstate i also have to make the right choices in life also which are just as important and I'll go one step further I'll say life choices are more important than choices like what roads to take on the interstate because if i goof up on the road all i have to do is turn around but you know in life choices you cant just always turn around sometimes the things we do or say hurts other people so that we cant just turn around sometimes we have to go to people and take care of hurts that's we do to them sometimes we just may have to go to them face to face you know personal you know i know i don't have to say this but I'm just like everybody else is i mess up all the time do i always make the right choices in dealing with friends,family or work related issues why no but i tell you when i do goof up I'm glad to know i got a heavenly father that can and will let me know when i mess up in life's choices its called conviction its when the Lord pricks your heart and says hey son you done wrong or whenever i forget to pray before i eat and he tells me hey what about me or whenever i do stuff that's worse than that he still pricks my heart and tells me when i need to shape up a little or a lot you know it makes me feel good in my heart to know theres someone that cares for me enough to stand beside me in the fire as we'll in the good times and if you don't know who I'm talking about his name is Jesus he didn't leave shad rack,me shack and ab indigo in the fiery furnace when they needed him he was there and he will do the same for me and you if we will let him it all boils down to --you guessed it the choices we make in life what we do and we don't do we can harden our heart or we can try our very best to keep a clean ,pure,humble heart its all in what roads we take in life i hope you and me at least always will try to follow the right way because i believe i would rather try to live life the right way and get to heaven and find out I'm wrong than to live life the wrong way and get up there one day and find out I'm right. alright I'm sleepy and also tired so i need to go to bed y'all all remember i love ya and I'm praying for you and especially me every day more to come 10-4 over and out

1 comment:

kahlanne said...

Well...aren't you insightful! I never knew you had it in you. LOL. Great post!